After a long plane ride, we finally arrive in Italy!!
Trying to catch a few zzzzzz's as I spent most of the plane ride talking to a new friend
Lost in Novara, trying to pull up a map of the city...finally, we paid a taxi a which took us a few blocks to the hotel
Ity-bity elevator!
Local cathedral
First Italian food of the trip!
Delicious!
Power animals at the Natural History Museum aka. taxidermy shop
I am a baboon
Mandy, the hyena
Entrance to the local hospital
Beginning of the blisters
En route to find Alex in Milan
Milan train station
Waiting for Alex/people watching in the Milan train station...
My first döner before heading to Cinqueterre
Oops...got on the wrong train to the right place...cue fine #1
1 comment:
hi, I am the worst best friend... happy birthday but in my defense, I was in transit to the UK and it has been quite disasterous ever since... nothing smooth... anyway. I hope you had agreat birthday and I love that you have traveled Rome. It looks awesome. You will have to email me.... or visit me. I want some details!!!!!
Post a Comment