Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cinque Terre




Bunny ears never get old...even at 29 years old
Testing out the underwater camera
Sea kayaking with Alex
The beach (rocky) in Monterrosa
Fake engagement picture with Alex
Castaway
Refill along the trail...
Grand view of the vineyard we got lost in...gives a whole new meaning to terraced gardening
One of the villages in Cinqueterre
View from the top of the mountain
At the end of a long sweaty smelly day...next stop, Florence
But first, some liquid refreshment...
Good-bye Cinqueterre!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love our pics at the collesium:)
I could have lived without the water shots
posted on the web...at least you didn't post
any full body pics!
Thank goodness for small blessings;)

Mandy said...

Okay: I viewed from claremore and
coweta on my phone...let me know the
results of our study:)

also, as a side note, if you allowed
anonymous comments, I'm sure you
would get more. Your page requires
the viewer to have a gmail account
to comment, just FYI!