Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dinner is Served...

     Last weekend, my roommate Mandy made dinner for her fiance.  That may seem to be no little task, but this is the same girl that just a year ago couldn't boil spaghetti.  In her excitement, and knowing that I have a tendency to subside on graham crackers and peanut butter at work, she decided to bring me some.
     Her plan was complicated, however, when she learned I would be out with friends for a movie that night before I had to go in to work at 11pm.  So she decided to pack me a dinner.  We rendezvous-ed at Jamba Juice where she delivered this package...

     In case you couldn't read the writing, here's a better view...
     
     Fortunately, she didn't make liver.  It was a Mexican dish.  Unfortunately, the ice chest was almost identical to the ones used by Tulsa Life Flight!  Thank heavens they don't surround theirs with packing tape!  

No comments: