Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Work Party...Can We Say 'Oxymoron'?

So tonight was the Emergency Medicine Physicians of Tulsa welcome party.  This was the first party held on a day I wasn't working, but the motivation to go was still little to none.  As soon as my cousin found out it was at Dave and Buster's and was free, though, he roped me in.  It was actually pleasant to get to sit and slowly eat a meal with coworkers rather than inhaling it as we worked on charts and to talk about something other than work!  Not to mention, the roast beef was fabulous!  Below is just a handful of the PA's.  It had initially seemed like a good idea putting the guy in the middle - perhaps we should have had a different focal piece... ;).  

I managed to sneak in a little baby-time with Avery, my co-worker's four week old baby.  I felt like I'd grabbed her right out of an Anne Geddes photo!  It makes me miss my nieces and nephews...granted, most of them are five to six times the size of this little one!

No comments: