Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just photos...

This weekend I found myself wishing I lived closer to family than I actually do... Which got me looking at pictures. Here's a few from a quick visit I had with the crew in Utah.

Sunday morning in the Ahlborn household!

The newest addition to the family. He looks miserable in this shot, but I had him smiling and laughing the whole visit, though not as much as his sister Lily can get out of him. This was taken as I was running out the door to the airport and realized I hadn't taken any pictures yet!

This was my "Valentine" given to me by my sister-in-law Julie and her comical kiddos! He grew three times his size in water. This shot is so they can see how big he actually grew. Doesn't quite compare to Mr. Wonderful (Christmas present a number of years ago) in that he doesn't offer sweet compliments at the push of a button, but he's got great pecs (minus his gimpy foot)!

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

It is hard to live so far from family. And I love your Valentine present :).