The tradition among the oral maxillofacial group I travel to Nicaragua with is to compile our pictures at the end of the week which are then put on a disk and sent out to all the team members. As I was reminiscing and seeing the trip through other people's eyes, I was tickled by this trend I saw...







Nicaragua actually wasn't the cause, but it had given me the schedule reprieve for my symptoms to manifest themselves. I began to understand why Dr. Redai, our Hungarian anesthesiologist said one day, "No wonder your neck hurts! You are alway sleeping in strange positions." Previously, it hadn't made sense to me...
The good news is that I'm officially in remission from Night-Shift syndrome!
4 comments:
you crack me up. who was taking the pictures? I hope that you are caught up on some sleep deprived nights.
That is hilarious!!!
The pictures were actually taken by three different team members. So far I've been a month free of insomnia/narcolepsy!
You're like a little kid - I always wonder how they can fall asleep in their car seats or on the floor!
Post a Comment