Isolated by four years to my nearest older and younger siblings, I understandably have more memories and experiences with those closest to me in age. I love my big bro, Evan, and grew up as his honorary little brother. Many of my likes, dislikes, and driving habits today have been directly influenced by him. He is currently on his fourth deployment. I'm proud of him and love him! Here's a few photos of our experiences together the past few years. You will note in two of the three, you see as much of my gums as you do my teeth - I owe that to Evan's timely tickling attempts as the picture was taken...
Warrant Officer Commission

Graduation from Flight School


2 comments:
I miss you guys.
As soon as I saw the first picture, and before I read your post, I knew that Ev was tickling you. :)
Fourth deployemnt - that is a lot. How awesome that you have such a great relationship with him. It made me miss my brothers.
Post a Comment