Friday, October 16, 2009

Family Time!

The last weekend in September brought the opportunity to fly to Indiana for my nephew Stephen's baptism. It had been around a year and a half since I'd seen that part of the family and what a wonderful reunion it was. I was pleasantly surprised to rendezvous with my brother Gene and his family in Kentucky while we were there for Wendi and John's sealing.
The Indiana and Ohio cousins
The Ohio crew
After multiple attempts to get all three of us in the photo while holding the camera myself, we got a genius idea and asked my sister-in-law Sara in the front seat to take the picture of Melissa, Lindsey, and me
Stephen - yes he looks like and is a clown - he was the life of the party that night
Christina making her famous biscuits
Lovely Lissa
Christian
Great Aunt Nida and Lynnie - what a pair!
Lissa providing a little light music
Christian master of the bacon


1 comment:

analee hirschi said...

Do I remember correctly that Christian is your nephew??? I am glad that you got some family time. it is hard to be away for a while.