Friday, January 25, 2008

Since there will be no pictures with this post, it will hopefully be much easier than past ones... My younger sister "tagged" me on one of these get-to-know-you surveys that get emailed around. Those of you who have sent them to me in the past know that I rarely, if ever, fill them out or return them...perhaps if I do it just this once, though, I can just copy and paste. I know, that defeats the purpose...but my life doesn't change that much. And I always wear my yoga pants after work...

Two names I go by:
1. Leslie
2. Leelee (now Lee since I'm almost 29 - please, don't call me Les)

Two things I'm wearing right now:
1. Gray yoga pants
2. Black hooded sweatshirt

Two of My favorite things to do:
1. Cook
2. Make music

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. A clear nose
2. Deep tissue massage

Two favorite pets I have had/have:
1. Putter, my rabbit
2. Lisa, my younger sister

Two things I did last night:
1. Went to a surprise party
2. Paperwork, paperwork, and yet more paperwork

Two things I ate today:
1. A grapefruit specially peeled as Mom taught
2. Graham crackers and peanut butter (a staple to surviving long shifts in the ER)

Two people I last talked to:
1. Mandy, my former roommate, current friend
2. Myself

Two longest car rides:
1. Church history cross country trip from ID to NY
2. ID to Bellvue, WA for all Northwest Choir

Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. 4th of July

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water - room temp, no lemon
2. Maracuya juice (passionfruit)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha! You did it! And you made me bust up laughing when I read that I was your pet . . . okay, so it's kind of true, but I was a darn good pet!

Lisa Brown said...

So fun to see you posting. You need to call me when you get time off - I need your latest life update :).

Mandy said...

glad to see the former roommate is still considered a friend:)

if i leave your dishes alone what will my status be...