Tuesday, November 4, 2008

'8' Tag

As my younger sister Lisa challenged me in her personal blog, I shall rise to the occasion.

Eight T.V. shows I like to watch (in theory more than practice):
1) The Office
2) Chuck
3) Good Eats
4) Iron Chef
5) Throwdown with Bobby Flay
6) Everyday Italian
7) House
8) I Love Lucy reruns!!!!!!!

Eight things that happened yesterday (really two days ago, but it was yesterday when I got the challenge):
1) I woke up at 4:00am
2) Flew back to Oklahoma from Nicaragua
3) Conducted Relief Society in jeans
4) Watched the CES fireside with my laptop perched on the piano bench and speakers hooked up (it was broadcast in Spanish on satellite TV and I was the only one that understood)
5) Thought about unpacking
6) Ate chocolate
7) Told stories about my trip
8) Didn't fall asleep until 1:30 am

Eight favorite places to eat:
1) Bajios (Provo, UT)
2) Cafe Rio (Provo, UT)
3) Top Spice (Atlanta, GA)
4) Brio (Atlanta, GA
5) Cheesecake Factory
6) Gene and Sheri's house
7) Mom and Dad's house
8) Any family member's house for that matter!

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1) Paying off my student loans
2) Falling in love
3) Sleeping
4) My next trip wherever that be
5) Seeing friends and family over the holidays
6) Fixing my IPod - Oklahoma radio is not unlike Chinese water torture
7) Getting a MAC and ending the battles with my Dell
8) Tomorrow

Eight things I wish for:
1) Balance
2) A social life
3) A date
4) Better hearing
5) More creativity
6) To better be able to help others
7) Pay off my loans
8) Help get my parents back out in the mission field

Eight people I tag
1) Lisa Brown
2) Lorraine Sandberg
3) Nancy Toronto
4) Analee Hirschi
5) Bryan Taylor
6) Mikol Vorwaller
7) Amynah Jiwani
8) Anyone who reads my blog! (Are there any of you out there still??)

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

What? You are still alive? How are you? Hope all is well!

Kendall said...

Hi Leslie! It is good to finally see you have updated your blog! It sounds like you are busy!

Lisa said...

I checked today on the off chance that you might be blogging, and HURRAY! Thanks. I loved reading it. Miss you tons!