Thursday, August 16, 2007

Remember me...?



Oops, I almost forgot what my blog site even was (it's been so long since I've updated) It wasn't until I was anxiously looking for updates on those of friends and family that I realized, "Hey, there's the small chance someone may be doing the same with mine."

Well, no earth shattering news to share, but I did have the chance to visit family in Utah over my birthday and catch up with those I haven't seen in a year. While it was soley a see-family-trip so I'd have enough time to spend with everyone, I quickly found a few days felt so insufficient. I managed to trade a shift to try to extend the trip, but when I discovered changing my return flight would cost more than the original ticket itself, I decided to just try and visit again on another occasion.



Goofing off in the minivan! (note poor Hunter feeling very ill in the back seat)










1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Yea! You posted! I was definitely one of those people checking in to see how you are :). Glad you had fun in Utah!