More to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer: Although according to public record I graduated as an English major seven years ago, I have spent the past six training in a profession that has broken down any language skill to simple sentence fragments and symbols. In addition, I have lived the majority of those years in rural Georgia and now Oklahoma and don't talk good anymore. If what you seek is good writing, please refer to Mouse's (Lisa's) blog.
3 comments:
I have been there! The ward there is great! I want to go! Hope you have a great time. I am jealous right now.
How awesome!! Oh, and guess what, we are moving to NC in a few weeks. You will have to visit sometime :).
When you told me that you were blogging about your experiences in Italy so far, I thought you might, you know, elaborate just a tiny bit! I'm waiting on pins and needles!
Post a Comment